MedZed is a fast-paced organization focused on inspiring and enabling better health. MedZed utilizes technology to bring healthcare to complex patients in their homes. We are seeking an individual to join our team in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will be responsible for the sales procurement process, implementation and ongoing support of new clients.
· Assist and support leadership team in achieving sales outcomes and goals.
· Developing and implementing strategy to identify, contact and follow up with prospects
· Organize and arrange sales meetings and conferences.
· Maintain and manage customer and CRM database/pipeline (Salesforce.com).
· Update customer database with sales activity, status and projected revenue details.
· Coordinate follow up tasks for target prospects and new customers.
· Initiate best practices and standards in providing business development assistance to CEO and other tasks as assigned.
· 1+ years’ sales experience in organization that included direct communication with cold prospects (inbound our outbound)
· Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Calendar and PowerPoint skills
· College degree
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Detail-oriented, and highly organized
· Strong project management skills
· Demonstrated success working with Salesforce.com CRM a plus
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Passion for sales and new business development